Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Instagram Digest Vol. 1

Hi lovelies!
Here is a bit of an update from IG -
a few products that I had reviewed for the BornPrettyStore back in March.

First I received these lovely water decals for review.
You may remember I do love to use them - very simple and easy!
If you'd like a step-by-step tutorial, please have a look at this post I did for Cathy
at More Nail Polish last year.
 For the base colour I used one of my favorite neutrals - ORLY Decades of Dysfunction
The water decals very very high quality and easy to use - I loved this delicate pattern!
You can find a selection here.

Next up, I received a special gradient sponge that I used to create this St Patrick's day design:
 I used a combination of KIKO greens and topped using a lovely glitter topper by Penelope Luz
(available from Color4Nails)
The sponge has a little handle (like on a stamper), which I found handy,
and it comes with 5 refills - amazing value for money!

Feel free to use my code NTH10 to get a discount on your purchase.

I hope you enjoyed this tiny review and please stay tuned for more to come!

1 comment:

  1. thats a very pretty water decal. The design for St pat's day OMG love the glitter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...