Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Where in the World - Day 21 Japan

Hi lovelies!
I've been running around this weekend, so skipped a couple of days,
 but here is the next installment of the challenge!
I found this lovely Japanese silk print to inspire my design
Source
Here is what I came up with
Just a bit of stamping layered over a base of Smudged Polish Bubble Naut
Please excuse the dryness of my hands - it's been very difficult to get them
 to retain moisture for some reason (any ideas?? is it the cold?? no clue)
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. LOve the stamping and nail art! :) Love how you utilized the stamping plate! Hmm, my aunt would recommend vaseline. But I've heard from friends that they don't really like the smell. So maybe cuticle oil + your ideal hydrating hand cream may aid in moisturising your cuticles/hands. :) It could be the cold..(seems a lot of people are more prone to dryness during winter) but I have noticed the air in Australia is much dryer than in my country.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...