Monday, September 30, 2013

Then vs Now

I have been thinking..... when I first created this design about a year ago -
it was for a guest post, and I feel it went unnoticed - but I loved wearing it so much!!!!

 This is the original version

Originally I was inspired by a pair of glam heels that were very "rock-n-roll" - studs!
  and here is the 2013 version:
I have to say there isn't a vast improvement, but I didn't have to clean up as much this time around
 - hurray for practice making things perfect!

I hope you enjoy this design and thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Pretty indeed! Love the color combos and the design. It is nicely and neatly done. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think both are beautiful but the 2013 one looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...