Thursday, April 4, 2013

Paint It Blue! - Day Three

Day 3 and I'm going strong!
(I'm using this month to distract myself from buying)
 
I started with a base of Barielle Island Breeze - a lovely shimmery teal.

Oh so pretty!
I also added a stamp using Misa It's Electric and L'Oreal Santorini Lagoon.
 The L'Oreal is a staining offender, so I only used it for the small butterfly stamps.

I kind of feel like I have done the same mani the last three days,
so tonight I will try to brake out into something different.
 Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. Bluetifully Stunning! Love the colour combos! Blue and Teals for the win! Hahaha!! I think its a nice touch you added the butterflies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those blues look so beautiful together! I love your subtle little butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. island breeze was my first teal :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great polish - how did I not know about it earlier?

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...