Saturday, January 19, 2013

Going Down Under: Australis Polish Pots

A quick post to show you some of my Aussie pretties)))
These come from -
Source
I like this brand for their wide range and affordability.
I got these three "polish pots" as part of a 5 piece gift set that retailed for $10.95.
As with most gift sets - no names ((( so I'll just make some up hehe


Deep Blue Sea - metallic finish, but such an unusual colour!
Natural Light
With Flash
Lamp Light
Patina - gold/bronze with a metallic finish.
Natural Light
With Flash
Lamp Light
Shady Lilac - stunning light purple metallic.
Natural Light
With Flash
Lamp Light
I kind of think the swatches speak for themselves. These are perfect!
They glide on like butter (mmmmmm drool) in one thick coat and the finish is not streaky.
Don't pass this set up, if you find it!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!! These nail colors are all so gorgeous! Love all them for I find them elegant and classy. Perfect for any occasion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emy! I agree completely - very sophisticated colours))

      Delete
  2. I just used mine for the first time tonight! Love them too! They are like butter haha 😂

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...