Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The BATTLE (Nail Polish) Challenge - Week 3

Today's installment of the challenge is Pink vs Purple!
I have lots of both colours and love to wear them equally, so this was a tough one.


In the end I decided to post some swatches from a recent NailMail from Brazil.
(Warning! cuticle horror ahead - continue at your own risk)

First up is Cupcake (layered over ulta3 Flirty Bikini)
Lamp Light
With Flash
And here is Suspiro (over Savvy Grapetini)
Lamp Light
With Flash
I even think these would build up to opacity in a couple of coats, but I want to make them last)))
Beautiful application, and they're packed with glitter!
Everyone has to get themselves a nail buddy in Brazil!!!!

Thanks for stopping by and please check out what the other ladies have done:

12 comments:

  1. Cute manis! I love them both :)the glitters are stunning and that Ulta3 colour - Flirty Bikini? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These were just quick swatches - which is why my skin was so dry (I spent the whole day soaking in remover). I can't wait to wear them for longer - they're both very sweet and girly (perfect for spring/summer)!

      Delete
  2. Sweet and girly is exactly how I would describe these. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cupcake glitter is just stunning <3 I love it!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very nice and smooth, great coverage too - can't praise it enough!!!

      Delete
  4. hi honey!!!
    such a wonderful style..I´m fall in love with it =P
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, Natalia, is the third time I try to comment! I don't know what is it whenever I'm on your blog, it takes ages to load and my comments never show! whatever... I was saying both are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry your having trouble viewing the blog, thank you for letting me know)) and thank you for the kind words!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...